Parkwater Estate is perfectly located for families with a keen interest in their childrens' education. The estate sits on established school bus routes to quickly and safely transport children to the superb range of local governement, private and alternative schools and colleges. And being only minutes away from The Centre for Wine Excellence, TAFE and University Campuses, there is no need send the kids off boarding school to receive the best education in the State.
- Cowaramup Primary School
- Margaret River Primary School
- Dunsborough Primary School
- Vasse Primary School
- Our Lady Of The Cape Catholic
- St. Thomas More Catholic
High Schools & Colleges
- Margaret River Senior High School
- Busselton Senior High School
- Cape Naturalist College
- Cornerstone College (K-10)
- Bunbury Grammar
- MacKillop Catholic College
- Georgiana Molloy Anglican School (K-12)
Alternative Schools & Activities
- Margaret River Montessori School
- Yallingup Steiner School
- Nyindamurra Family School
- Margaret River Yoga School
- Margaret RiverSurf School
- Local football, soccer, netball, hockey, cricket, tennis, bmx, swimming clubs - and so much more!
Margaret River Education Campus
Margaret River Education Campus is a collaborative venture between the South West Regional College of TAFE, Curtin University of Technology, Edith Cowan University, Margaret River Senior High School and the Department of Education and Training.
The Campus is the only facility of its kind in Australia and opened on Bussell Highway, adjacent to Margaret River Senior High School, on 16 April 2004.
Students are enrolled completing a myriad of qualifications, including academic courses and vocational programs, developed in consultation with local business, industry and the community to provide the best and most locally
applicable courses possible.
The Centre for Wine Excellence provides students with a state of the art training winery and the Campus has a commercial standard kitchen for training hospitality students.